Every Monday afternoon Amber Kovarik and I spend 15 minutes discussing the economy, real estate, and lending.
- Amber explains what the latest changes made by the Federal Reserve Board mean for interest rates.
- Appraisals are taking longer and longer and costing more and more.
- Mortgage interest rates have a greater impact on the economy than a recession.
- Many economists and real estate experts are changing their real estate projections.
- There are 160 million employed Americans who are looking at their home as their castle. Now home is the focus, more so than ever before. And 11% of those 160 million American workers have at least one child in school.
Sarah Perkins is an award winning account executive and has been in title sales since 2004. As the Director of Industry Research & Senior Account Executive, Sarah’s role is to bring real estate transactions to Navi Title. Sarah supports her clients by helping them navigate the ever-changing real estate space through thorough research and understanding of current trends impacting today’s home buyers and sellers.