Every Monday afternoon Amber Kovarik and I spend 15 minutes discussing the economy, real estate, and lending.
- Amber explains what the latest changes made by the Federal Reserve Board mean for interest rates.
- Appraisals are taking longer and longer and costing more and more.
- Mortgage interest rates have a greater impact on the economy than a recession.
- Many economists and real estate experts are changing their real estate projections.
- There are 160 million employed Americans who are looking at their home as their castle. Now home is the focus, more so than ever before. And 11% of those 160 million American workers have at least one child in school.
Sarah has been with Lawyers Title of Arizona since 2004. As an award-winning sales executive, Sarah’s role is to bring transactions to Lawyers Title. To do this, she focuses on supporting her clients and helping them navigate the ever-changing real estate space through thorough research and understanding of current trends impacting today’s home buyers and sellers.