Every Monday Amber Kovarik with Guild Mortgage and I spend 15 minutes talking about what is currently happening in the real estate market, title, and lending. We give a few key points to share without taking up too much time.
Today’s Big Takeaways:
- Physical showing requests have increased in Arizona since 4/12/2020 by 40%
- New listings hitting the market in the southeast valley are up 5% the week of April 19th over the week of April 12th
- New pendings in the southeast valley are up 15% the week of April 19th over the week of April 12th
- Zillow traffic is up 13% year over year as of mid-April
- No evidence of prices dropping
- According to the CARES act, if a borrower calls and asks a question about forbearance then they are automatically added to the count regardless of whether or not they make their mortgage payment. The numbers are unreliable.
copyright 2020 by Sarah Perkins
Sarah has been in title & escrow sales since 2004. As an award-winning sales executive and now the Director of Strategic Accounts, Sarah’s role is to bring real estate transactions to Clear Title. To do this, she focuses on supporting her clients and helping them navigate the ever-changing real estate space through thorough research and understanding of current trends impacting today’s home buyers and sellers.