Amber Kovarik with Guild Mortgage and I spend 15 minutes talking about what is currently happening in the market, in title, and in lending. We give a few key points to share without taking up too much time. This was our first one!
Today’s Big Takeways:
- Cash out refis are still available
- Down payment assistance programs are still available
- Employment verification is being done the day of funding
- Physical showing requests have increased in Arizona since 4/12/2020 by 31%
- New listings hitting the market in the southeast valley are up 5% the week of April 19th over the week of April 12th
- New pendings in the southeast valley are up 15% the week of April 19th over the week of April 12th
- Good things are happening!
copyright 2020 by Sarah Perkins
Sarah has been in title & escrow sales since 2004. As an award-winning sales executive and now the Director of Strategic Accounts, Sarah’s role is to bring real estate transactions to Clear Title. To do this, she focuses on supporting her clients and helping them navigate the ever-changing real estate space through thorough research and understanding of current trends impacting today’s home buyers and sellers.