Amber Kovarik with Guild Mortgage and I spend 15 minutes talking about what is currently happening in the market, in title, and in lending. We give a few key points to share without taking up too much time. This was our first one!
Today’s Big Takeways:
- Cash out refis are still available
- Down payment assistance programs are still available
- Employment verification is being done the day of funding
- Physical showing requests have increased in Arizona since 4/12/2020 by 31%
- New listings hitting the market in the southeast valley are up 5% the week of April 19th over the week of April 12th
- New pendings in the southeast valley are up 15% the week of April 19th over the week of April 12th
- Good things are happening!
copyright 2020 by Sarah Perkins
Sarah has been with Lawyers Title of Arizona since 2004. As an award-winning sales executive, Sarah’s role is to bring transactions to Lawyers Title. To do this, she focuses on supporting her clients and helping them navigate the ever-changing real estate space through thorough research and understanding of current trends impacting today’s home buyers and sellers.